Be the change you want to see in the world

I love that saying.
I realize that my reality starts with me...it's all in how I take it all in, how I perceive the world. How I grow and change, what I put into my head and even what I choose to take out. Who I am to the people in my life...every interaction, a chance for God to work through me...
and I want to get it right!
I know it is a process, and I know I will stumble and fall endlessly
but it is in the striving to get it right, that I will get it right sometimes! It is our willingness to take it on, our determination to be what we say we want to be!
It is so obvious how we effect others, as if an experiment, I want you to start to notice how people react to you, listen to the feed back they give you in words or even with body language...
I am amazed at how the more I give of myself, so much more do I receive...
encouragement and praise and so much love.
Getting it back is so rewarding and addicting! I just want to give more to get more!
Like anything that grows, so has my spiritual life branched out and is now casting shade to filter the overbearing sun in some people's lives...
Oh to make just a small difference for GOOD in any ones life is so precious!
To comfort or hug someone on their bad day, or to pray life into their existence and encourage them on! To cheer for them and rejoice in their achievements,
or mourn with them over the saddest of losses and struggles. To hold their hand as they examine their wounds and help to dislodge old beliefs that have hurt them for so long!
To play even the smallest role in their story, where you gave them a leg up, a meaningful understanding look, or let them tell their story while they cried....
I am so blessed to be on the journey I am!
To realize the tenderness God gave me to be so effected by His love and the love he has to give the world through me. What a gift to KNOW it and FEEL it, what an honor to embrace it and RUN with it!
How significant this year has been...33 years into this life of mine!
How I look forward to growing with God, to go further and more deeply understand what he has planned for me!
It is so exciting to be finding that out!

~C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and he wonders

finding you in everything

The Giant