wow God, to know that your hope is in ME is amazing. I always seem to think of it as YOU giving me hope. but the scripture speaks both only now am I able to let the other sink it in. That speaks volumes because it says that you invest in us that you believe and have confidence in us choosing YOU that despite how wishy- washy or changing we may be you still HOPE in us you are our light at the end of the tunnel but we are yours! without us to be your hands and your feet you do not have hands and feet in this world! what an honor to play a part in the elaborate goodness You designed from the beginning what a privilege to lift someone up and pray for them and know that you are right there in it may I have your eyes to see more and more your heart to heal and speak truth and love into peoples lives to be the conduit to your great work I am so in awe that you placed me here and that it was no accident not the time, nor the place, not even my circumstances because you can use them all my str...
Comments
Post a Comment