My hope-Your hope

wow God, to know that your hope is in ME is amazing.
I always seem to think of it as YOU giving me hope.
but the scripture speaks both
only now am I able to let the other sink it in.

That speaks volumes because it says that you invest in us
that you believe and have confidence in us choosing YOU
that despite how wishy-washy or changing we may be
you still HOPE in us
you are our light at the end of the tunnel
but we are yours!
without us to be your hands and your feet
you do not have hands and feet in this world!

what an honor to play a part in the elaborate goodness
You designed from the beginning
what a privilege to lift someone up and pray for them
and know that you are right there in it

may I have your eyes to see more and more
your heart to heal and speak truth and love into peoples lives
to be the conduit to your great work
I am so in awe that you placed me here
and that it was no accident
not the time, nor the place, not even my circumstances
because you can use them all
my strengths and my weaknesses will all work together for your good
so that even when I stumble I should nod instead of shaking my head
knowing you'll use it!

You say that when we are weakest we are strongest
help me to really grasp that God
it is so foreign to me because at my weakest I feel helpless...

ahhhh right,
only then YOU can work, because we rely on you
it is not I that am strongest in my own strength or flesh
but YOU strong in me because I am in total reliance of YOU
I have surrendered
and I am no longer struggling to control my life,
or my circumstances,
or others!

ha ha ha..I love how you spell things out mid sentence
how you answer me so quickly...when I am listening.
I love you God.
You are the bessssssst.

~C

Comments

  1. This is really good! def needed it, i think what i was missing was his perspective of hope in us! so interesting, literally as im typing i feel as if the relationship aspect of God just got so much bigger!!!

    Bless her Lord with more and more Wisdom from your heart! Amen. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

and he wonders

finding you in everything

The Giant