&

you broke your sisters bed tonight
tried to hang from the headboard
and snap
&
there is red sharpie written across
the side of my white upholstered bed
&
a star burst in the flat screen TV
where you threw a nice shooter marble
&
orange and blue nail polish on the doorway mouldings
and I will admit I thought "go gators!"
before I got the nail polish remover
and had you help me rub it off
&
scribblings on walls
and every time I ask
"what is the only thing we right on?"
you always score an A on your answer
"paper"
&
then there is the mystery sink incident
a crack running 3 ways into the porcelain
I did not see you do it
but you have a way of "rearranging things"
now don't you?
but gosh we'll get through this
&
I love you kid
:)

~C


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and he wonders

Gut Feeling

The Giant