My Amazing God

Amazing God
Your mystery is my favorite thing to behold
the way you link lessons
by connecting the dots for me

The way you use people to love on me
and draw me back in to the body
and welcome me home
and tell me how much I've been missed

You intend for me to use my gifts
and even during the times that I step back
you send people to knock on my door
and then you give me the words to comfort them

The way you give me pictures
to convey encouragement to others
encouragement for myself
knowing you are in tune with me
showing me I hear Your voice

Amazing God of mine
You call me yours
and I am deeply honored
humbled by your patience and your grace

I am here to learn
to worship
to listen to your heart
as it beats in the most powerful way

You are so intent on changing the world with Your love
and I have a role to play
you want me on your team
and I am ready to play!


~C







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and he wonders

Gut Feeling

finding you in everything