Oh to do what I love!

There is an old saying
that "If you do what you love, you will never "work" a day in your life!"
It is so true!!
Designing is in my bones!
It radiates from me effortlessly!
It is like having the time of your life
and then someone hands you a check for enjoying the fun!
How awesome is that?
So God grow me in this...
take the dream bigger and wider Lord
Take the dream taller and higher God
Grow in me these gifts you have planted
if I am a tree with these gifts,
then give me blooms
give me fruit too!
I want to run with it
to have so much more of what you have for me in this!
and I thank you...
for planting in me something so rewarding,
so giving
so significant to my life,
something that I am good at
and in tune with
something I love,
and love doing!

~C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and he wonders

finding you in everything

The Giant