Speaking Life

It is so awesome whenever I tap right into God and I can almost hear him breathing. When he proves to me that he is very much alive inside my spirit I burst with joy and that knowing totally fulfills and motivates me to draw closer.

I went to a meeting recently where Bill Johnson was teaching us all to tap into the knowledge and power of God....to ask God for an encouraging and uplifting word or picture for someone. They threw us into practicing this so we didn't have enough time to get nervous or think too far into it. God effortlessly gave me words for some and was silent with others. I only spoke when I felt something clearly come into my mind. It was so exciting! I looked at one woman and I got education, or furthering her knowledge somehow, I wasn't sure if that meant anything to her but at the end she tapped me on the shoulder and said that she was going back to school! I got "The Holy Spirit chills"all over my arms. Recently God clarified for me if I get chills like that, it is the Holy Spirit saying "That is ME! I am IN THIS!" it is the coolest sort of physical conformation...like we are best friends sharing the best sort of linked enthusiasm over the same thing.

I also met a wonderful new guy that night who readily opened his heart to me and was so transparent and I felt connected to him in a way that surpasses everyday awareness, like I have known him before, a familiar knowing that shouldn't make sense, but does anyway. He got a word for me in the car saying that God showed him a Huge smiling face and that he felt like God was so happy with me and had such blessings for me and that he felt like there was so much more there that he couldn't even convey with words. Then he said "Ya know how the devil always approaches from behind, he never comes to us face on, but hides and sneaks around..." I compared it to western where a coward would shoot someone in the back..."Well" He said " God is showing me your back and there is a long white veil that is covering the entire back of you from your head to past your feet, You are fully protected"
What an awesome word!

Another friend gave me another word...
God showed her a bone completely broken in two and then fused back together to be stronger than it ever was before. She said that the bone represented my heart and that God was acknowledging how severe the break was and that he felt it too and that he was in pain when I was in pain. (The revelation that HE hurt for me and with me was huge and tears welled up in me.) She went on to say that God was healing and restoring my heart in a way that would make it stronger than ever. Awesome!

I got one more word...from a man when we were in a formed circle...
He turned to me and squinted as he tuned in..." I see God showing me a huge pair of angel wings on your back, like you are a guardian angel for someone here on earth, you are here specifically for them, to help them."

that made me think of Brian.

No matter what adversity is thrown at me, no matter how my faith and love are challenged in the area of our relationship, God always provides more love and forgiveness for him, and I am also highly aware that it is not of me and that this portion of love and forgiveness is supernatural through and through. I have always felt a human pull in this relationship, a strong physical attraction , but maybe it was always meant to be spiritual...I know God will fully reveal that to me in His perfect time.

~C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and he wonders

Gut Feeling

The Giant