divine writing

I was writing one night....pleading to God and I asked:

God help me to visualize
a resurrection from this death
a flower blooming from manure
a new life from your breath
because all I can see out before me
is questionable, rickety at best
and the promise of something beautiful
has doubt perched deep in my chest

Give me your eyes to see beauty
in the ash the enemy's fire has left
I cannot find the bud forming
I cannot see it finding me yet
Hope won't elude me, but I dodge it
not wanting to feel pain ever again
not wanting to feel the rejection
that haunts my heart, digging in

Renew again my understanding
of the truth you do not hide from me
and bring it out into the open, right before me
undeniably understandable to me
so I might not waver in my path
straight for you
straight for the one I love, If that is of you
and I won't look back and wonder
I'll know because I know YOU.

************************************************
and the most amazing thing happened...from my spirit, through my hand then through the pen, God wrote me an answer! It was flowing out of my mind and I wrote it down as fast as it came to me, and when I stopped and reread it, I was in awe. I had never had this happen to me, but it was so cool! Such encouragement and Love.....and here is what he said to me, through me:


You have to let go of one idea
to be able to embrace a new one
and I won't close a door and make you wonder
If I'll ever be opening a new one
My love is forever revolving
breaking down and building new
once again
and time is perfected in all of it
my timing is clear, once it is done

Do not doubt, do not wallow in sorrow
But praise God in knowing he's true
Your circumstances are not at a standstill
but forever moving in motion
with you, for you, in love

Hold fast to hope in tomorrow
my best is yet to come
do not doubt precious girl
do not wonder
how and when my work will be done
rest in knowing how much I love you
rest in knowing I AM
I will never forsake you or leave you
I am working for you toward an end

be still and do not fear in not knowing
faith perfected through heartache and wait
your tears are not lost in the falling
your heart will be able
to stand the test

Rejoice and have hope in the waiting
stand by while I'm working for you
and just know that I am in battle
outfitted in armour
a fight just for you!

Help me by praying, believing!
manifest tomorrow TODAY
and follow me to where I will lead you
I will not lead you astray!

Hold fast and tight to my wisdom
I promise I will bring you through
out into the bright new open
of everything wonderful
everything true~!

Keep fighting, do not grow weary
Do not become resigned in your heart
For the battle will not be won by the light hearted
and my word should be taken seriously

Run to me when you are questioning
lay your burdens at my feet
and I will direct your way
I will point you to the path

Listen for my voice and hear me
I call to you clearly and truly
Keep faith close to your heart
with Thanksgiving and praise
and all will be given unto you
all will be restored in Faith
In love
as it should be
and as it was meant to be
in the beginning

Do not lose heart I say to you
hold fast to the love in your heart
time is fleeting
and should be revered as so

the understanding comes from me as I show you
Otherwise wait on me in faith
and I will direct your steps
I will lead....you follow.

*******************************************

I hope it is encouraging to you too!

~C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and he wonders

Gut Feeling

finding you in everything