note to self : delete "trying"

remove trying from your vocabulary
trying is not doing
trying is a word that buys time
so you can keep NOT doing
and doing is an action word
if you cannot walk the talk
and you can only talk it
then it is HALF the testimony
isn't it?

Declare success over your life
say what you know
shout about who you already are in God
embrace the fact that you have arrived
you aren't trying to live
you live
you aren't trying to love
you love
you aren't trying to become
you are

Be forgiving of the process of emotion
while you process the adversity
while you fail at anything
and prepare for the struggle
while you aren't struggling
so you can say, I knew I'd be here
and I know I'll get through this with God
and I know I will get out too
and I was prepared
I was sent into it
trained to expect disorientation
in situations that are foreign to me
but it isn't even about my perception of those things
not even the bullets flying
God is looking out
knowing before I know
perceiving before I can feel it out
warning and placing a little red flag
in the corner of my consciousness
to catch my eye before I can even begin to see

"We are in this together", God says
"if you walk that, and you speak that
if you really live like I am here with you,
You never have to try with me,
don't you see?"

~C



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and he wonders

finding you in everything

The Giant