Paco

So 17th century
as if seated on the lawn
before a sprawling estate of green
and you adjust your tights
with a huge laugh
as you turn the page
reading and pondering
and wondering aloud

I can see your wheels turning
as you move the pieces
to suit your new found idea
and the light that escapes you
as your ah ha moment evolves
makes me smile

Your discovery is my joy
your wounding abandoned
my prayer
to think I get to watch you
change and just BE
at this very moment in your life
that I can think and wonder WITH you

If this is chewing fat
then I like it
I love talking & learning
Love reading & discerning
and it all spills into writing!

stay open
and wild at heart
ever keeping your eye on Him
and life will flash by
adventures had
and adventures past

and then some far off day
in the future
I will be there to pray
with you about something new
to hold your hand
to speak life into you.

~C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

and he wonders

finding you in everything

The Giant